Question: A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)
- (A) Includes your brand name
- (B) Includes all relevant keywords
- (C) Includes the name of the product
- (D) Follows Amazon’s style guidelines
- (E) Uses as many characters as Amazon allows
Includes your brand name, Includes all relevant keywords, Includes the name of the product these are a great titile on amazon.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers page.
- Why should you use your business address when creating an Amazon Seller Account
- If you receive a customer message on Saturday at 5pm, by when does Amazon expect you to answer that message
- If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account
- Why do you want to fix stranded inventory as quickly as possible
- If you wanted to change your price for an item you are selling on Seller Central, you would