Want to improve SEO for your site? In this video, you will learn Advanced SEO Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic Under 15 Minutes and some low-hanging SEO tips that will give you a boost in the search engines.
Advanced SEO Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic Under 15 minutes: Having your web pages rank high in Google’s organic search listings for important keywords can be incredibly valuable for driving traffic to your site. And while Google is constantly tweaking their search engine algorithm, here are some fundamental strategies to get you started on improving your organic search engine rankings.
Advanced SEO Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic Under 15 minutes
SEO can take a long time to get any kind of meaningful results.
Advanced SEO Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic Under 15 minutes: While you can’t “force” Google to rank you faster, there are actually a number of quick things you can do to improve SEO for your website. One of the easiest things you can do is improve page speed with lazy load. When you implement lazy loading, things like images or videos will only load when they’re visible on the page. This will reduce initial page load time, initial page weight, and system resource usage, all of which should positively impact performance.
SEO Tips to Improve Organic Rankings in Google Search 2023
- Find out what tools you’ll need to enable lazy loading in the video.
- Next, improve clickthrough rate for pages ranking on page one.
- It’s widely accepted in the SEO community that pages with a higher clickthrough rate can help increase rankings.
- And since 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results, it’s better to focus on improving CTR for your first page rankings.
- Learn how to do this in the video.
- Third, send emails to everyone you link to. This 10-minute outreach strategy is a great way to passively earn links and grow your network. You will learn how to do this in the video.
- Fourth, add internal links to your new pages.
- Internal linking helps to improve crawlability, gets your pages indexed faster, improves topical relevance, and distributes PageRank to other pages so you can rank higher in Google.
- To learn how to find relevant pages to add internal links from, watch the video.
- The next tip is to become a power skimmer of HARO using Gmail filters.
- HARO stands for help a reporter out. It’s a free service where journalists can ask questions, and anyone can respond and be a source for mega publications like The New York Times and Forbes.
- The thing with this service is that they usually send 3 emails per day which can be quite overwhelming, considering 90% of the queries probably won’t be relevant to you.
- So, a quick hack to make sure opportunities don’t get missed is to lighten the load with Gmail filters.
- How do you do this? Watch the video.
- Sixth, perform an annual content audit. A content audit is where you analyze the performance of all content on your site to determine whether it should be kept as-is, updated, deleted, consolidated, or redirected.
- You’ll find out how to perform a content audit in the video.
- Lastly, repurpose your best-performing blog posts to videos, and your best videos to blog posts. You’ll learn how to do this in the video.
Advanced SEO Techniques to Improve Organic Traffic Under 15 minutes Video Turorial Cover Given Topics:
- Boost page speed with lazy load
- Improve clickthrough for pages ranking on page one
- Send e-mails to everyone you link to
- Add internal links to your new pages
- Become a power skimmer of HARO using Gmail filters
- Perform an annual content audit
- Repurpose best-performing blog posts to videos, and vice versa