Question: Check all that apply for primary images.
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Check all that apply for primary images.
- (A) The image should include any available coupons.
- (B) Should be 85% of the image
- (C) The image should be on a pure white background.
- (D) The image must not contain gratuitous or confusing additional objects.
Should be 85% of the image, The image should be on a pure white background, The image must not contain gratuitous or confusing additional objects these all are apply for primary images.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers page.
- If you receive a customer message on Saturday at 5pm, by when does Amazon expect you to answer that message
- If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account
- Why do you want to fix stranded inventory as quickly as possible
- If you wanted to change your price for an item you are selling on Seller Central, you would
- A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)