Question: Choose the correct answer. For store listing experiments, how many default graphic experiments can you run at once?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
For store listing experiments, how many default graphic experiments can you run at once?
- A. One
- B. Two
- C. Four
- D. Five
One default graphic experiments can you run at once for store listing experiments.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing certification answers page.
- Which of these guidelines are recommended best practices for store listing feature graphics
- Fill in the blank. __ is the recommended number of tags that you can add to your store listing to help users discover your app while they browse categories and top charts
- When you design your app icon, when is it recommended that you put the artwork on a full-bleed background
- Which of these actions isn’t a potential update that you can make to a store listing translation
- Which of these benefits is an added benefit of a custom store listing