Question: How can you protect your listing once it has been created?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
How can you protect your listing once it has been created?
- (A) Purchase Brand Protection.
- (B) Register for Brand Registry.
- (C) Track your listing with the Sellerly Listing Protection tool.
- (D) Join Amazon’s FBA program.
Using Register for Brand Registry and Track your listing with the Sellerly Listing Protection tool you can protect your listing once it has been created.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers page.
- Why do you want to fix stranded inventory as quickly as possible
- If you wanted to change your price for an item you are selling on Seller Central, you would
- A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)
- Check all that apply for primary images
- Which Amazon ad types will display your product in search results