Question: How do repetitions look in Full Verbatim?
How do repetitions look in Full Verbatim?
Answer Is: a) I sang- I sang a song.
repetitions look in Full Verbatim Like: I sang- I sang a song.
This question is from the GoTranscript Grammer Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our GoTranscript Grammer Test page.
- What are the basic rules to apply while transcribing an audio file?
- If there is more than one speaker, how should they be all noted?
- If you do not transcribe audio according to GoTranscript’s guidelines, what will happen?
- A customer dictates instruction on how to transcribe audio. Do you have to transcribe the instruction word for word?
- Which sentence is correctly capitalized and punctuated?