Question: How should you transcribe a spelled word?
How should you transcribe a spelled word?
Answer Is: b) It is transcription. T-R-A-N-S-C-R-I-P-T-I-O-N.
You should transcribe a spelled word: It is transcription. T-R-A-N-S-C-R-I-P-T-I-O-N.
This question is from the GoTranscript Grammer Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our GoTranscript MCQs page.
- If there is a name/surname you can’t make out due to a speaker’s manner of speech, what are you supposed to do?
- What is the correct answer to “2+5*4-8÷⅘ =?”
- Which tags should be bolded?
- How should you transcribe spoken contractions (Y’all, ain’t, can’t, don’t, it’s) in Clean Verbatim?
- In Clean Verbatim, the transcribed text does not include: