Question: How should you transcribe hours?
How should you transcribe hours?
Answer Is: a) 2:00 PM, 11:45 AM, six o’clock, eleven o’clock
You should transcribe hours as 2:00 PM, 11:45 AM, six o’clock, eleven o’clock.
This question is from the GoTranscript Grammer Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our GoTranscript Multiple Choice Questions Answers page.
- If a speaker spells the word, how will it look in the transcription?
- If a speaker made a grammatical error in the sentence “I saw one children”, how would you transcribe it
- What are the basic rules a worker should follow while transcribing the audio?
- Why should you always transcribe files on your own?
- If there is a sentence, “Last month, I went to Warsaw, the capital of Poland’’ but a speaker pronounces it as Varshav, how will you transcribe the name of the capital?