How to Create and Send an Invoice in Paypal 2022 and send it to your clients to get paid for your services? In this quick tutorial, I’ll show you how to create and send a Paypal invoice, add your business logo, add multiple items, allow for partial payment/tips, and more.
Easy Steps On How to Create and Send an Invoice in Paypal 2022
I’ll also show you how you can create and send an invoice link if you don’t know the direct email of the person who should be paying your invoice.
You can create Paypal invoices and request money from both personal and business Paypal accounts. This is a great way for you to receive payment safely and securely for both the client/buyer and freelancer/seller if you offer your services to people online.
How to Send an Invoice on Paypal without a Business Account
I send invoices via Paypal to my clients who want video creation or voice-over services that reach out to me via email, my website, or social media.
Chapters in This Video Turorial On How to Create and Send an Invoice in Paypal :
- Pay & Get Paid with Paypal
- How to Create an Invoice
- How to Add Business Logo to Invoice
- How to Create an Ongoing Invoice/Recurring Series
- How to Bill a Client
- How to Add Multiple Items to Invoice
- How to Add Partial Payment Option to Invoice/Tip Option
- How to Preview and Send a Paypal Invoice
- How to Create and Share an Invoice Link
- How to Request Money via Paypal Without Creating an Invoice
Other Paypal tutorials:
How to Convert Currency in PayPal: https://youtu.be/Uvfx6_EJ280