Learn How to Record Screen on Laptop Windows 10 for free using your Windows 10 or any Windows computer. I’ll show you two different methods to use screen recorders to record whatever program, software, or browser you want to create a recording of. First, I’ll show you how to use the built-in screen recorder in Windows 10 (Xbox Game Bar) and how to record your microphone as well.
How to Record Screen on Laptop Windows 10 with Audio For Free
- I’ll also show you how to use the free screen recorder in the VSDC video editor and adjust the settings so you get the highest quality output file.
- Screen recording is helpful if you want to record a tutorial to show people how to do something on a software or program you use. You can edit the screen recording in the built-in free editing software we’ll be using to screen record.
- I’ll also show you how to record your voice and connect a microphone while you are screen recording.
- This is often seen in YouTube videos, website and app demonstrations, and more! Screen recording is a great way to easily create useful videos for your website and Youtube channel.
Check out other video editing tutorials here:
‣ VSDC Video Editing for Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spbyd…
‣ Filmora Video Editing for Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vDi…
‣ How to remove background noise from audio and video: https://youtu.be/jSxQY50HXsI
‣ Where to get FREE royalty-free videos, images, and music to use in your video projects: https://youtu.be/5SqW7lA1fKU