Question: If a speaker spells the word, how will it look in the transcription?
If a speaker spells the word, how will it look in the transcription?
Answer Is: My name is Gintarė. G-I-N-T-A-R-Ė.
If a speaker spells the word, it will look in the transcription like: My name is Gintarė. G-I-N-T-A-R-Ė.
This question is from the GoTranscript Grammer Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our GoTranscript Grammer Test page.
- If there is more than one speaker, how should they be all noted?
- If you do not transcribe audio according to GoTranscript’s guidelines, what will happen?
- A customer dictates instruction on how to transcribe audio. Do you have to transcribe the instruction word for word?
- Which sentence is correctly capitalized and punctuated?
- How do repetitions look in Full Verbatim?