Question: If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account?
- (A) You will need to write a plan of action and submit it to Amazon.
- (B) You will not be allowed to list any additional inventory.
- (C) You will be suspended.
- (D) Your FBA storage will be limited next quarter.
If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks then Your FBA storage will be limited next quarter.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Answers page.
- SEMrush Certification Exam Answers
- What might you need to provide in order for Amazon to verify your identity
- True or false: If you haven’t formed a business yet, you can put in your personal tax ID when creating an Amazon Seller Account and change it later
- Why should you use your business address when creating an Amazon Seller Account
- If you receive a customer message on Saturday at 5pm, by when does Amazon expect you to answer that message