Question: Select all that apply. Which of these developer names violate Google Play policy?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Select all that apply. Which of these developer names violate Google Play policy?
- A. #1NoteHelpers
- B. NoAdsNoteHelpers
- C. NoteHelpers
- D. NoteHelpersHere4U
- E. FreeNoteHelpers
- F. NoteHelpers
#1NoteHelpers, NoAdsNoteHelpers, NoteHelpersHere4U, FreeNoteHelpers, NoteHelpers are the developer names violate google play policy.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing certification answers page.
- Which of these benefits is an added benefit of a custom store listing
- For store listing experiments, how many default graphic experiments can you run at once
- You can include user testimonials in your app description as long as they aren’t unattributed or anonymous
- Your team recorded a feature video for your game. The video they created: Is 4 minutes in length, Contains information about a sale, Features exciting and gory fighting scenes from the game, Is in landscape orientation, Has ads disabled. Which of these aspects should you change to align with recommended best practices for feature videos
- Select all that apply. Which of these app titles follow recommended best practices