Question: Select all that apply. Which of these guidelines are recommended best practices to consider for taglines on store listing screenshots?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Select all that apply. Which of these guidelines are recommended best practices to consider for taglines on store listing screenshots?
- A. Focus on benefits from the user’s perspective.
- B. Convey key characteristics
- C. Use clear calls to action, such as “Download now!”.
Focus on benefits from the user’s perspective and Convey key characteristics are recommended best practices to consider for taglines on store listing screenshots.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing certification answers page.
- This app description violates Google Play policy: With Rescue Rover, you can find black dogs, brown dogs, white dogs, big dogs, medium dogs, small dogs, dog leashes, dog-training books, dog bowls, dog toys, dog, dogs, rescue, shelter, animal, pet, pets, adopt, foster, puppy, puppies, rescue
- True or false? It’s recommended that you reuse your app’s short description in your long description because users may not have seen your short description
- True or false? You can purchase translations for your store listing text, APK strings, in-app items, or AdWords campaigns directly from the Google Play Console
- True or false? You can run a localized experiment to help identify which store listing text and graphics are more likely to drive installs
- Choose the correct answer For localized store listing experiments, which of these statements is true