Question: Select all that apply. Which of these parts of a custom store listing can you customize?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Select all that apply. Which of these parts of a custom store listing can you customize?
- A. Title
- B. Icon
- C. Descriptions
- E. App category
- F. Graphic assets
Title, Icon, Descriptions and Graphic Assets are the parts of a custom store listing you can customize.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing certification exam answers page.
- You can perform store listing experiments on which of these attributes
- Review the following image descriptions. If included in your store listing, which of these images may require you to obtain and submit written documentation of your permission to use the Google Play App review team
- Choose the correct answer. How many custom store listings can you create for a single country
- Which of these aspects are recommended best practices for a compelling app screenshot
- Where is the best place to locate information about what is and isn’t allowed in your store listing