SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Exam Answers 2022: 100% Free Updated SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Exam Questions and Answers. Guaranteed Pass with High Score.
SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Exam Answers 2022
This exam to check your SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Exam to check your skills and confirm how you have figured out how to improve and advance your image on the web. Read More On SEMrush Certification Answers.
SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Exam Details:
Name of Exam: SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Exam
You will be asked 16 questions.
You are allowed 25 minutes for the exam.
To pass the exam, you need to score at least 70%.
The exam and certification are 100% free.
You can immediately retake the exam.
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/
SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Exam Questions and Answers
- What are the two main types of marketing?
Answer: Advertising and content marketing
- What are the three elements of a content marketing mission statement?
Answer: Target audience, topics published, benefits to the audience
- Which of the following is NOT a content format?
- According to BuzzSumo’s analysis of one million articles, which of these formats drives more links and shares than all others?
Answer: Original Research
- What are the ‘3 Ps’ of high-performing email signup forms?
Answer: Prominence, Promise, and Proof
- Which of these is an example of collaborative content?
Answer: Contributor quotes
- Collaboration with which of the following influencers may affect your SEO?
Answer: Media journalist
- According to the 1% rule, the two types of people on the internet are…
Answer: Content creators and content consumers
- Which of the following are NOT types of ‘headlines?’
- According to the annual blogging survey, approximately how long is the average blog post?
Answer: 1400 Words
- According to the example provided in the course, what impact do embedded videos have on the performance of articles?
Answer:Higher conversion rates
- There is a correlation between long headlines and social shares. True or false?
- What type of content supports sales directly?
Answer: Content that answers prospects’ questions
- Unlike traditional content marketing, account-based marketing…
Answer: Starts with identification of top prospects
- According to the lecture, what is the key success factor for social media video?
- Which of the following formats was recommended for an account-based content marketing program?
Answers: Original research