Semrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Answers: The SEMrush SEO Fundamentals exam tests your knowledge about these modules and gives you a certificate in the event that you can pass the exam. The exam contains 20 questions and you have 27 minutes to finish it.
Semrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Answers with 100% Accuracy
The questions are Multiple Choice kind. The passing score is 70%. On the off chance that you fail in the exam, you can retry however many times as you need. The certificate is legitimate for a time of one year.
What Is SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam/Course?
The SEMrush SEO Fundamentals course assists you with getting the basics of Search Engine Optimization for websites. You’ll find out about the basics of web crawlers and calculations they use to rank a website. You’ll find out about Technical SEO where you figure out how to analyze issues and make changes in accordance with rank higher. The third module assists you with understanding one of the vitally ranking signs that are backlinks and how to investigate the quality of backlinks and how would they influence your rankings. Semrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Answers.
The fourth module is about On-Page Optimization where you find out about Keyword examination, composing and upgrading content, and other key on-page optimization factors.
Semrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Quiz Answers
The fifth module shows you the best SEO practices and how to make an incredible client experience for cell phones. The 6th module is about other significant ranking signs that influence your website rankings.
The seventh module is about SEO systems that work for International Markets and how could rank your international websites. The eight module shows you how to rank a website in nearby pursuit.
The course contains 31 video lessons with an all out content season of around 4 hours. The course is 100 percent free.
- Name of Exam – SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam.
- Complete Questions and Time Limit – 20 Questions with 27 minutes to complete the exam.
- URL Of Exam –https://www.semrush.com/academy/onExam/5f75ec7f06fb8145e542dd24
Features Of The Semrush SEO Fundamentals Exam
The critical features of this course and exam are:
- SEMrush is one of the most notable SEO tools in the marketing business so their courses are well-informed and loaded with esteem.
- The recordings are short and exceptionally straightforward.
- The Course and Exam are Free.
- You get an industry perceived certificate that you can use in your CV.
Semrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Course Modules
Here the various modules in the course.
- Search motor basics.
- Technical SEO.
- Link Signals.
- On-page Signals.
- SEO for Mobile.
- Other ranking signs.
- International SEO.
- Local SEO.
Semrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Requirements
Here are the requirements for the course:
- A PC or a Smartphone with an Active Internet Connection.
- A free SEMrush account.
Semrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions and Answers 2023
Q.1 – What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
- (A) Protocol
- (B) TLD
- (C) Slug
- (D) Subdomain
Q.2 – What does PLA stand for?
- (A) Personally Listed Ads
- (B) Popular Links Analysis
- (C) Product Listing Ads
Q.3 – What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
- (A) Over 200
- (B) Over 1000
- (C) Over 20
- (D) Over 100
- (E) Over 2000
Q.4 – To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.5 – What is sitemap.xml?
- (A) A site map intended for users, similar to a table of contents
- (B) A file that is uploaded from Search Console to the root directory of a website to confirm the rights to this website
- (C) A file with a list of a website’s URLs to be indexed
Q.6 – What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
- (A) 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a redirection block
- (B) 301 is used for a permanent page redirection, 302 for a temporary redirection
- (C) 301 is used for a page redirection block, 302 for a permanent redirection
- (D) 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a permanent redirection
- (A) True
- (B) False
Q.8 – Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
- (A) Colons
- (B) Plusses
- (C) Dots
- (D) Hyphens
Q.9 – Fill in the blanks: _ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from _ by default.
- (A) TripAdvisor, Foursquare
- (B) Google, Facebook
- (C) TripAdvisor, Facebook
- (D) Google, Yelp
Q.10 – Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
- (A) 503 code
- (B) 404 code
- (C) 302 code
- (D) 200 code
Q.11 – Which keywords are best to target?
- (A) Those with lower volume and lower competition
- (B) Those with higher volume and lower competition
- (C) Those with lower volume and higher competition
- (D) Those with higher volume and higher competition
Q.12 – Which factors will increase the value of a link? Choose two answers.
- (A) Relevant keywords in the anchor text
- (B) A link with a ‘nofollow’ attribute in the comment section of a blog post
- (C) Links from PBNs
- (D) High authority of the linking domain
Q.13 – When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
- (A) Separate domain
- (B) Dynamic serving
- (C) Responsive design
Q.14 – What does AMP stand for?
- (A) Accelerated Mobile Pages
- (B) Agile Main Page
- (C) Advanced Mobile Performance
- (D) Artificial Mobile Presentation
Q.15 – What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
- (A) To ensure better user experience, you should have less content on your mobile website
- (B) More focus is made on local results
- (C) Nofollow backlinks count when it comes to mobile SEO
- (D) There is no difference
- (A) Schema.org, JSON-LD
- (B) Microdata markup, Schema.org
- (C) JSON-LD, Microdata markup
- (D) Schema.org, Microdata markup
- (E) Microdata markup, JSON-LD
Q.17 – Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do? Choose two answers.
- (A) Discover the traffic sources and track users by the sources
- (B) Make sure that Google can crawl your website
- (C) Discover which queries caused your site to appear in certain positions in search results
- (D) Monitor and analyze your site’s audience behavior
Q.18 – What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country? Choose two answers.
- (A) You use the “.com,” “.net,” or “.org” TLD
- (B) A subfolder of your website contains the country’s name
- (C) You use the country’s ccTLD
- (D) You use the country’s language in your hreflang directive in the header
Q.19 – Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO? Choose three answers.
- (A) Localized site content
- (B) Total number of backlinks from trusted websites
- (C) Mentions of your business name, address, and phone number
- (D) Links from local websites
- (E) Follow/nofollow backlink property
Q.20 – What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience? Choose three answers.
- (A) Adjusting your page elements to make them easy to click with fingertips
- (B) Making sure your phone number is clickable
- (C) Making your content shorter so users can explore your site faster
- (D) Using a dynamic serving website to make it mobile-friendly
- (E) Making sure your content is easily readable