Question: The Early Review Program is designed to:
Note: Choose the correct answers highlighted with BOLD.
The Early Review Program is designed to:
- (A) Allows you to email customers and offer a discount in exchange for a 5-star review
- (B) Expose your product to customers primarily shopping in the morning
- (C) Get your first 5 reviews
- (D) Get reviews for your products before you list them on Amazon
The Early Review Program is designed to get your first 5 reviews.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Exam Answers page.
- True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
- What is a twister?
- What happens if a parent listing gets deleted
- Why should you try a special program (Brand Registry, Subscribe and Save, Early Reviewer Programs) after a year?
- True or false: It is ok to have friends, family or employees review your products