Question: True or false? The purpose of screenshots is to display core features and content.
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
The purpose of screenshots is to display core features and content.
- A. True
- B. False
The purpose of screenshots is to display core features and content is True.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing exam answers page.
- Which report allows you to see installs driven from sources like Google Search, peer-to-peer, and backup and restore
- Which of these metrics can the store analysis report help you measure
- When does “Not designed for children” appear as a banner in your store listing
- Which of these actions are recommended best practices that you should consider when you run a store listing experiment
- After five days of a store listing experiment, one of your variants has significantly outperformed the current version. What’s the recommended best practice that you should follow