Question: True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
- (A) False
- (B) True
When doing split testing, you should only test small differences is False.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers page.
- True or false: If your product does not have a GTIN you can request a GTIN Exception
- What will determine the percentage referral fee that you will be charged by Amazon when your product sells?
- Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?
- Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products
- Why should you add a clippable coupon to your product when launching