Question: What are the types of timestamping?
What are the types of timestamping?
B) Every 2 minutes
D) Change of a speaker
There are 2 Types of Time Stamping: 1)Every 2 Minutes 2) Change of a speaker.
This question is from the GoTranscript Grammer Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our GoTranscript MCQs page.
- The correct form(s) of affirmation for Full Verbatim is (are):
- Which sentence/sentences is/are correctly capitalized and punctuated?
- What should you do if you cannot identify who exactly is speaking?
- What is the correct format of the website links?
- Longer speeches should be separated into the paragraphs of