Question: What happens if a parent listing gets deleted?
What happens if a parent listing gets deleted?
- (A) The children listings become orphans and are shown as individual products.
- (B) All the children listings get deleted too.
- (C) The first child listing created will become the parent listing.
The children listings become orphans and are shown as individual products will happens if a parent listing gets deleted.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Exam Answers page.
- Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?
- Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products
- Why should you add a clippable coupon to your product when launching
- True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
- What is a twister?