Question: What is the correct answer to “2+5*4-8÷⅘ =?”
What is the correct answer to “2+5*4-8÷⅘ =?”
Answer Is: b) 12
the correct answer to “2+5*4-8÷⅘ =? is: 12.
This question is from the GoTranscript Grammer Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our GoTranscript MCQs page.
- What should you do if you cannot identify who exactly is speaking?
- What is the correct format of the website links?
- Longer speeches should be separated into the paragraphs of
- What are the types of timestamping?
- If there is a name/surname you can’t make out due to a speaker’s manner of speech, what are you supposed to do?