Question: How can you filter your answers using the “FILTER BY RATING” option available in “My Answers”?
How can you filter your answers using the “FILTER BY RATING” option available in “My Answers”?
- a. Answers can be filtered based on positive ratings
- b. Answers can be filtered based on negative ratings
- c. Answers can be filtered based on all ratings
- d. All of the above
Correct Answer Is: D (All of the above)
This question is from the Chegg Guidelines Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our Chegg Guidelines Test Answers page.
- Are handwritten solutions accepted as answers?
- What is your CF score if none of the answers that you’ve submitted have been rated?
- Under which category must a question be skipped, if the question image posted by the student is blurred?
- Will you get back a question, if you skip it once?
- What is the minimum number of questions one must answer in a month to become eligible for payment