Question: What is the minimum number of questions one must answer in a month to become eligible for payment?
What is the minimum number of questions one must answer in a month to become eligible for payment?
- a. 30
- b. 60
- c. 10
- d. 1
Correct Answer Is: D (1)
This question is from the Chegg Guidelines Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our Chegg Guidelines Test Answers page.
- What Activities Lead to Revocation of Answering Privileges?
- Are handwritten solutions accepted as answers?
- What is your CF score if none of the answers that you’ve submitted have been rated?
- Under which category must a question be skipped, if the question image posted by the student is blurred?
- Will you get back a question, if you skip it once?