Question: Choose the correct answer. Where is the best place to locate information about what is and isn’t allowed in your store listing?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Where is the best place to locate information about what is and isn’t allowed in your store listing?
- A. Google Play Developer Policy Center
- B. Google Play Console app
- C. The Keyword blog
- D. Other store listings
Google Play Developer Policy Center is the best place to locate information about what is and isn’t allowed in your store listing.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing certification exam answers page.
- The store-analysis report provides a high-level view of your store performance across different dimensions over time
- You can perform store listing experiments on which of these attributes
- Review the following image descriptions. If included in your store listing, which of these images may require you to obtain and submit written documentation of your permission to use the Google Play App review team
- Choose the correct answer. How many custom store listings can you create for a single country
- Which of these aspects are recommended best practices for a compelling app screenshot