Question: Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products?
- (A) Early Reviewer Program
- (B) Brand Registry
- (C) Vine
- (D) Amazon Business
Vine Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers page.
- How can you protect your listing once it has been created
- If you want to list a product that is already on Amazon, but it has incorrect information, what should you do?
- True or false: If your product does not have a GTIN you can request a GTIN Exception
- What will determine the percentage referral fee that you will be charged by Amazon when your product sells?
- Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?