Question: Choose the correct answer. Which of these actions isn’t a potential update that you can make to a store listing translation?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Which of these actions isn’t a potential update that you can make to a store listing translation?
- A. Add more languages
- B. Remove translations in a specific language
- C. Change the default language
- D. Add a fake language
Add a fake language actions isn’t a potential update that you can make to a store listing translation.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing certification exam answers page.
- Select all that apply. Which of these developer names comply with Google Play policy
- It’s a recommended best practice that you add separate feature images to your store listing for each language that you support
- Which of these guidelines are recommended best practices for store listing feature graphics
- Fill in the blank. __ is the recommended number of tags that you can add to your store listing to help users discover your app while they browse categories and top charts
- When you design your app icon, when is it recommended that you put the artwork on a full-bleed background