Question: Select all that apply. Which of these metrics can the store analysis report help you measure?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Which of these metrics can the store analysis report help you measure?
- A. Monitor acquisition trends over time
- B. Acquire new users
- C. Evaluate effectiveness of marketing changes
- D. Identify new opportunities to acquire new users
Monitor acquisition trends over time, Evaluate effectiveness of marketing changes and Identify new opportunities to acquire new users are metrics can the store analysis report help you measure.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing certification answers page.
- Your final app icon asset should be a full square because Google Play dynamically applies rounded corners
- What are the possible methods of translation for your custom store listing(s)
- You have run your store listing experiment for two weeks and have enough data to populate results. One of your variants has a performance range of +5% to +15%. If applied, which of these percentages most likely represents your variant’s estimated change in install performance
- It’s a recommended best practice that you use consistent branding elements across your store listing, and app or game’s onboarding experience to achieve higher user-retention rates
- Which report allows you to see installs driven from sources like Google Search, peer-to-peer, and backup and restore