Question: Select all that apply. Which of these statements are true of a good app description that follows recommended best practices?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Which of these statements are true of a good app description that follows recommended best practices?
- A. It concisely describes what the app does.
- B. It gives an overview of the most important features.
- C. It tells the users what the benefits of the app are.
- D. It’s enough information for the user to make a quick decision.
All of above statements are true of a good app description that follows recommended best practices.
This question is from the Google Play Store Listing Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our google play store listing exam answers page.
- Which of these metrics can the store analysis report help you measure
- When does “Not designed for children” appear as a banner in your store listing
- Which of these actions are recommended best practices that you should consider when you run a store listing experiment
- After five days of a store listing experiment, one of your variants has significantly outperformed the current version. What’s the recommended best practice that you should follow
- The purpose of screenshots is to display core features and content