Question: Which sentence/sentences is/are correctly capitalized and punctuated?
Which sentence/sentences is/are correctly capitalized and punctuated?
Correct Answers are:
B) Jack tried a new diet but still gained weight.
C) Jack tried a new diet, but he still gained weight.
Jack tried a new diet but still gained weight. and Jack tried a new diet, but he still gained weight. these 2 sentences are correctly capitalized and punctuated.
This question is from the GoTranscript Grammer Test. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our GoTranscript Multiple Choice Questions Answers page.
- Why should you always transcribe files on your own?
- If there is a sentence, “Last month, I went to Warsaw, the capital of Poland’’ but a speaker pronounces it as Varshav, how will you transcribe the name of the capital?
- How should you transcribe hours?
- What is timestamping, and what are the types of timestamping?
- The correct form(s) of affirmation for Full Verbatim is (are):