Question: Why do you want to avoid your item going into Poor or Fair status?
Note: Choose the correct answers highlighted with BOLD.
- (A) You will have to pay more for advertising.
- (B) Amazon can remove your listing.
- (C) Amazon can suppress your listing.
- (D) Amazon will suspend your account.
You want to avoid your item going into Poor or Fair status because Amazon can remove your listing and Amazon can suppress your listing.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Exam Answers page.
- What happens if a parent listing gets deleted
- Why should you try a special program (Brand Registry, Subscribe and Save, Early Reviewer Programs) after a year?
- True or false: It is ok to have friends, family or employees review your products
- The Early Review Program is designed to
- Finish the sentence: “The best way to increase your total reviews is____”. Check all that apply