Question: Why should you add a clippable coupon to your product when launching?
Note: Select The Correct Answers in highlighted with Bold.
Why should you add a clippable coupon to your product when launching?
- (A) You are more likely to rank better organically.
- (B) It can increase your click-through rate and your conversion.
- (C) Amazon shares the cost of the coupon with you.
- (D) It’s free and customers are happier.
You should add a clippable coupon to your product when launching because It can increase your click-through rate and your conversion.
This question is from the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the questions and answers asked in this exam on our SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers page.
- If you want to list a product that is already on Amazon, but it has incorrect information, what should you do?
- True or false: If your product does not have a GTIN you can request a GTIN Exception
- What will determine the percentage referral fee that you will be charged by Amazon when your product sells?
- Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?
- Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products